Dr. Brenda Brownlow
Brownlow and Associates (formerly Brenda Brownlow, PhD).
Clients include: Google, Balanced, Oracle and LinkedIn
2007 - Present
- Center for Executive Solutions
2002 - Present
- Clinical Assistant Professor Stanford University
2001 - 2007
- PhD. & MA Duke University
Dr. Brenda Brownlow has advised executives, teams and organizations to think and act strategically, to be more confident business communicators, and to build and lead high-performing teams. She has considerable strategic and analytical expertise in executive, team and organizational assessment. Her specialties include the design and delivery of executive coaching in leadership development, collaboration, career/role change and the development of effective business communication skills. Her clients have included technology companies such as Google and other successful businesses in industries ranging from health care to energy production.
Brenda has extensive experience at organizational consulting and helps to build to high-performing teams. She facilitates conflict resolution, change management, team building, and collaboration within cross functional teams. She helps organizations to think strategically and to implement plans efficiently.
In addition to her work with the Center for Executive Solutions, Brenda worked at Stanford University's, Department of Behavioral Sciences. She taught at the Stanford University and Pacific Graduate School of Psychology Consortium. She has also supervised Post-Doctoral Candidates and Residents.
Brenda received her Ph.D. and M.A. in Clinical Psychology from Duke University. She graduated magna cum laude with her B.S. in Psychology from the University of Washington.
Stephanie Moody, M.S.
- Stephanie Moody is a former HR professional with extensive experience coaching and mentoring managers at several major high tech companies. She has extensive experience assisting executives with the employee review process including performance reviews, 360 and peer reviews to ensure increased productivity and employee retention. As an HR Generalist she provided coaching and support to management during mergers, acquisitions and organizational changes; including reduction in force activities to ensure success during difficult organizational transitions. Stephanie has experience in HR systems, project management and organizational change management. As an Executive Coach, Stephanie’s goal is to partner with management to assist each individual in achieving professional and personal success through identifying and addressing areas of growth and potential.
- Stephanie holds a B.A. in Psychology from the University of New Hampshire and a M.S. in Clinical Psychology from Notre Dame de Namur University.